USUE to host all-Russian economic development conference
This year's conference was organized by the Russian Ministry of Economic Development and the Russian Chamber of Commerce, with support from such regional entities, including the the Sverdlovsk regional government, Ural State Economic University and the Urals Chamber of Commerce.
Event organizers expect that at least 700 people will be in attendance, including members of the business community, regional and national government officials, media personnel and representatives from institutions of higher learning.
The conference will include two plenary sessions and eight roundtable discussions and is open to anyone who wishes to attend.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants