Mayakovsky Park to feature World Cup fan zone area
Spanning nearly 20,000 square feet, the zone was selected for its soft soil, onto which construction crews can easily lay asphalt after fortifying the foundation with rocky soil. Design plans call for a portion of the site to be paved with tiles, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"Upon the completion of the entire area, this place will host a stage, some food courts and shops, sponsor areas and an exhibition of globally-recognized photography masterpieces (60 works by the best photographers and reports that capture the unforgettable moments of world football championships starting from 1930)," a statement on Yekaterinburg's official municipal website said, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants