CSKA Moscow signs sponsorship deal with Russian Helicopters
"I'm persuaded that our cooperation will help the team and bolster the performance of Russian sportsmen," Russian Helicopters CEO Alexander Mikheev said, according to Inside World Football.
While the details of the sponsorship have not yet been released, analysts have noted the aircraft manufacturer's record financial results for 2013. Last year, the company posted revenues of $3.96 billion, an 10 percent increase over the previous year.
As a result of its dramatically increased revenues, Russian Helicopters recently said it will increase its financial support of social responsibility and community investment programs, Inside World Football reports.
"The support provided by the representatives of a major Russian industry is very important to us," CSKA CEO Yevgeny Giner said, Inside World Football reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants