Militants seize two oil trucks in Sverdlovsk
According to a statement from the Interior Ministry of the Lugansk region, the rebels used a car to block two oil trucks belonging to KAMAZ and ZIL. After the trucks were stopped, the masked militants forced the drivers out of vehicles at gunpoint, Liga.net reports.
Witnesses who saw the militants driving away in the trucks reported that the gunmen were wearing Southeastern Army insignias.
In a separate incident that day, members of the Southeastern Militia launched a separate attack at the Slovyanoserbskiy police department, according to Liga.net.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants