UrFU students take part in International Student Olympiad
The UrFU delegation included Nikita Tokarev, Alain Kozlovsky, Tatiana Ilnitskaya, Alexander Zokov, Elena Mitin and Irina Tsibin Mitin, each in their junior or senior year at the university.
A total of 70 students representing universities throughout Russia's Baltic, Siberian, North Caucasus and North of the Arctic regions competed in the athletic portion of the competition held at Southern Federal University. Overall, the UrFU team placed first in the Olympics Grand Prix, while Tatiana Ilnitskaya placed first in the individual competition.
In the scientific works competition, UrFU teammate Alain Kozlovsky received second place. Irina Mitin received a special diploma in competition of the scientific works challenge.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants