USUE hosts roundtable on patriotism in international relations
The event was organized under the belief that Russian patriotism is closely linked to friendly relationships with citizens of different nationalities.
Participating in the discussion were members of various Eurasian research organizations, heads of Russian educational institutions, representatives from metallurgical companies, officials from veterans organizations, members of regional and national government organizations and physicians.
During the discussion, the participants shared ideas on how to strengthen the sense of Russian patriotism in citizens in the region. Such ideas included sports and events and military service, as well as heightening patriotic undertones in university-level courses.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants