Ural Yekaterinburg loses in 28th match against Kazan's Rubin
The final score of the game was 1-0, with Rubin's Navas Kverkveliya scoring a goal in the first half of the match.
Urals players managed to control the ball in the later part of the first half of the match, with Sergei Ryzhikov attempting a goal 39 minutes into the game. However, Rubin's defensive strategy proved to be insurmountable for the Yekaterinburg team.
"I think that the first half failed [a] bit," Ural Yekaterinburg coach Alexander Tarkhanov said. "Fragments were when interacted well. But these were the episodes. Had the advantage of Rubin, they had approaches. Scored with the standard. Although, I think that the judge came up with this little box. Whistled through the pause."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants