Yekaterinburg re-opens children's clinic in Kirov after renovation
"Clinic has changed beyond recognition," Chief Physician Sergei Martirosyan said, according to Ekburg.ru. "The main function of child health clinics--primary healthcare, but almost every office is equipped with a serious set of diagnostic equipment necessary for the operation of narrow specialists."
Officials estimate that the remodeled clinic will service 8,000 pediatric patients per year, of which 600 are likely to be under the age of one.
"Completely different look premises updated children's clinic," Yakob said, according to Ekburg.ru. "Given that the medical establishment is on the ground floor of an apartment house, built 50 years ago, taking into account this factor, did their best to perform a valid redevelopment, as well as apply a completely different interior solutions."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants