Sverdlovsk police detain American vice consul, musicians
"They refused to show documents to police," Russian Federal Migration Service spokesperson Tatyana Lepeshonok said, according to ITAR-TASS. "They were taken to the office of the regional branch of the Federal Migration Service in Serov for identification."
Hayden and the musicians were released from police custody that day after officials had confirmed their identities.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants