Sverdlovsk court rules SUAL-Kremniy-Ural must develop emission-cutting measures
An initial court ruling in 2011 called for SUAL to develop and implement a sanitary protection zone before the end of 2012 and to install gas purification facilities prior to the end of 2013. SUAL failed to comply with the court's initial ruling, resulting in the most recent court case, Ural Business Consulting reports.
SUAL appealed to the courts last week, seeking to further stall the design and implementation of protective measures until 2017. Ultimately, the courts ruled that such measures must be completed by the end of 2015.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants