UrFU's Old House student theatre to perform Gogol's "Marriage"
The play will begin at 6 p.m. on Saturday in the conference hall of the academic building on Kovalevskaya Street.
The play was first published in 1842. In December 2006, the school put on a production of the play in honor of the 40th anniversary of the theatre.
The story follows the indecisive civil servant Ivan Kuzmich Podkolyosin as he searches for a bride with the help of a matchmaker. Podkolyosin eventually finds a potential bride, but has to compete with other suitors in order to win her over.
Tickets can be purchased on the theatre's website.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants