Philanthropists stop in Yekaterinburg to collect gifts for Crimea orphans
During their time in Yekaterinburg, the rally group collected office equipment, toys, sporting goods and bicycles to be given to facilities for orphaned children in Crimea, ITAR-TASS reports.
"If the recipients will think of something they would be in excess, they will be able to decide with whom to share," rally spokesperson Simon Shifrin said, according to ITAR-TASS.
Organized by the Zabaikalskiy Union Machinists, the rally has been traveling in two cargo vans, which they play to give to the Crimean government at the conclusion of their tour.
Yekaterinburg was the seventh city in the group's charity tour, which includes stops in Samara, Volgograd, Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar and Simferpol, ITAR-TASS reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants