Koltso Urala launches Telebank mobile banking app
"Koltsos Urala's mobile Telebank allows one to manage bank card accounts and cards 24/7 using the familiar menu of a mobile phone," the bank's press service said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "The application provides secured access to one's accounts; besides, additional protection is offered through a one-time access and transaction confirmation key generator function."
Telebank allows Koltso Urala Bank customers to pay utility bills, make loan payments, transfer funds between accounts, transfer money to other Koltso Urala customers as well as customers of outside banks, exchange currency and re-order checks.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants