CSKA defeats Ural youth team 4-1 in second victory
Goals were scored by midfielders Armen Ambartsumyan, Sergei Seredin, Dmitri Litvinov and Aleksandr Sapeta, as well as by forward Nikolai Dergachev.
CSKA was also made up of goalkeeper Ilya Pomazun; defenders Pavel Kotov and Nikita Chernov; and midfielders Yuri Bavin, Petr Yanzin, Nikita Titov, Aleksandr Golovin and Svyatoslav Georgievski.
The game aired live on the official CSKA YouTube channel.
CSKA was the official team of the Soviet Army before the fall of the Soviet Union, after which it came under private ownership, with the Russian Ministry of Defense and Uzbek businessmen Iskander Makhmudov as stakeholders.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants