Yekaterinburg to celebrate 69th day of Russian victory in WWII
The city's organizing committee is preparing for the event under the leadership of Mikhail Matveev, the deputy head of the administration of Yekaterinburg, who chaired a meeting of the committee that included discussions on issues of preparation and the organization of festive events, Ekburg.ru reports.
Event administrators will work to reach every veteran in order to honor them at the event, which will include a parade of military equipment and will bring together approximately 500 veterans. It will also include a sound parade, which will be broadcast live on 15 outdoor screens.
Overall, the victory celebration will include 30 individual events on the 1905 tradition area, October Square, Historic Square, the area of the Soviet Army and an area on Pushkin Street, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants