Moscow concludes Petersburg Dialogue youth exchange forum
Participants in the event included Ruslan Prosviryakova from the partnership at the Department of International Protocol and Document Support at Ural Federal University and Tatiana Harina, a student in the Graduate School of Economics and Management at UrFU.
The event included four working groups, which each presented resolutions that will be discussed at a forum to be held later this month. The working groups included politics, economy, civil society and the church in Europe, as well as a workshop on the future of science and development.
Prosviryakova said she hopes the event will result in resolutions that will decrease the amount of time spent on paperwork and offer more time to be spent on learning.
The forum put a lot of focus on organizing a unified information portal for student exchange programs between Russia and Germany. It also included discussions on creating infrastructure for people with disabilities and ways of improving mutual understanding between the two countries.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants