German foreign minister to attend Russian-German forum
"This is not the first visit of Mr. Steinmeier in the Sverdlovsk region," Sverdlovsk Foreign Economic Relations Minister Andrei Sobolev said, according to MK.ru. "The presence of such a high-level of guest forums emphasizes unchanging, the strategic nature of our region cooperation with Germany in the energy sector."
Sobolev recently met with the heads of German company Wilo SE, a global leader in manufacturing pumping equipment used in mining enterprises, housing and construction. During the meeting, Wilo expressed enthusiasm for helping the Sverdlovsk region with energy efficiency projects and is constructing a custom heating unit for the city of Yekaterinburg as well as a power station for Yekaterinburg's academic region.
The Russian-German forum will consist of more than 30 scheduled meetings with German industrialists and members of the German government, as well as leaders of chemical, metallurgical and electrical businesses, according to MK.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants