Koltsovo Airport passenger turnover rises 10 percent in first quarter
From January 1 to March 31, the airport served 467,971 domestic and 390,407 international passengers, marking growths of 15.2 and 5.1 percent, respectively, over the first quarter of 2013. The total number of flights operated during the first three months of the year grew by 9 percent over last year to reach 5,200.
The most popular domestic destinations from Koltsovo airport this year are Sochi, Krasnodar, Salekhard, Noyabirisk and Rostov-on-Don. The most popular international destinations served this year include Sharm El-Sheikh, Rome, Dubai and Goa.
As of January 1, Koltsovo airport operates scheduled flights on 29 domestic and 19 foreign carriers, of which the most popular are Ural Airlines, Aeroflot, Transaero and UTair. New this year to Koltsovo airport are DonAvia, Yamal, Ukraine International Airlines, SarAero and Orenburg.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants