Ural Federal University sponsors data analysis conference
The conference unites researches in the area of mathematical models, algorithms and tools for data analysis in order to expand their knowledge of the subject through shared experiences and interaction with experts.
The conference will include lectures, workshops and business presentations. Additionally, there will be a "posters marathon" in which participants will submit a two-minute presentation explaining the purpose of their work, the instruments they used and their findings.
Topics that will be covered at the conference include analysis of images and video, computer word processing, analysis of forums, blogs and social networks, geographical information systems, machine learning and data mining, rating systems, and the semantic web.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants