Historic park building catches fire in Yekaterinburg
The fire, which was discovered 17 hours after it began, occurred on the veranda roof of the park's summer cafe. Yekaterinburg's fire department was able to extinguish the blaze 10 minutes after arriving at the scene, NR2 reports.
Officials have not yet determined the cause of the fire, which experts said could have spread to the nearby Yekaterinburg Museum of Fine Arts if it had not been put out sooner.
At the time of the incident, the park's summer cafe was closed for the season and no one was injured, NR2 reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants