Aeroexpress installs photo exhibits in airport, railway terminals
The collection, installed in collaboration with "Around the World" magazine, features shots of people and landscapes located in the deserts, jungles and plains.
"The main idea is to show that even very unlike us people far the world, with the culture, customs and habits, can become closer, we only need to look at them more closely and feel their aspirations and emotions," Sergei Voronov, the marketing director of "Around the World," said.
The collections will remain at both locations until June.
"Going by Aeroexpress to the airport, passengers are in anticipation of the upcoming holiday, and to create the appropriate mood, we've put together bright, exotic pictures taken in different parts of the world," Aeroexpress Director Nadezhda Dorhieva said. "Thanks to our partner 'Around the World' magazine, the exhibition turned out really catchy and inspiring."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants