Former Ural State Railway accountant charged with large-scale fraud
With allegations that the yet unnamed former accountant acted in violation of Article 159 (part three) of the Russian Federation Criminal Code, the investigative committee has already begun criminal lawsuit proceedings, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The investigative committee alleges that the former accountant embezzled money from the educational arm of the railroad each month during his time of employment between August 2010 and December 2013 totaling more than $140,000, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Currently, the investigative team is interviewing other employees of Ural State Railway University and plans to launch a complete forensic accounting inquiry shortly thereafter.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants