Alexei Balyakov appointed head of Skolkovo's space technology division
Belyakov is a 2003 graduate of the Department of Theoretical Physics, Moscow Engineering Physics Institute and the physics department of Moscow State University Department of General Physics and Wave Processes where he received his Ph.D. in physics and mathematics in 2006.
Belyakov led a project in active optics where he produced precision optical elements for astronomical observations while in graduate school.
Belyakov joined the 12BF Global Ventures, a company that specializes in high technology investments, in 2007. He became the company's Moscow office head in 2009 and in 2011 became the chief investment officer of VTB Capital I2BF Innovation Partners.
Belyakov's involvement with I2BF Global Ventures included transactions engaged in the energy sector as well as resource efficiency, new materials, robotics and aerospace.
Belyakov is also a member of the board of directors of Duara Aerospace.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants