Alexei Belyakov to head Skolkovo's space division as executive director
Belyakov is a graduate of the Moscow Engineering Physics Institute's Department of Theoretical Physics and Moscow State University's Department of General Physics and Wave Processes.
While in graduate school, Belyakov led a project in active optics where he produced precision optical elements for astronomical observations.
He joined the 12BF Global Ventures in 2007, a company that specializes in high technology investments. He became the company's Moscow office head in 2009, and in 2011 became the chief investment officer of VTB Capital I2BF Innovation Partners.
Belyakov's involvement with I2BF Global Ventures has included transactions in the energy sector, as well as resource efficiency, new materials, robotics and aerospace.
He is also a member of Duara Aerospace's board of directors.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants