Teams from Russian universities travel to Yekaterinburg for WorldSkills competition
Some of the universities represented in this year's championship include Ural State Economic University, Tyumen State University, Ural State Architectural Academy, Ural Federal University, Nizhny Tagil Mining and Metallurgical College and Shadrinsk Polytechnic College, according to Ural Business Consulting.
The three-day championship will begin on April 9, with events at UrFU, USUE and a training center in Pervouralsk.
WorldSkills Ural was developed and is managed by a non-government organization called the Greater Eurasian University Complex, which operates out of Ural Federal University, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants