Ural Airlines offers spring discounts for international flights
During the spring promotional window, flights from Yekaterinburg to Tel Aviv or Barcelona are available for $564.65. Flights to the Czech Republic's Karlovy Vary spa are on sale for $550.88, and trips to and from Munich and Rome start at $537.11 and $495.79, respectively.
The airline's round trip service to Prague is the most affordable, with economy class service starting at $461.36. Tickets to and from Paris begin at $785.
Beginning April 9, Ural Airlines will operate its service to Prague each Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Service to Paris and Karlovy Vary will be offered on Tuesday. Munich and Barcelona-bound travelers can depart from Yekaterinburg on Saturday, and flights to Tel Aviv are operated on Wednesday. Flights to Rome are carried out Wednesday and Sunday.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants