CSKA reportedly courting Czech footballers
Kalas is a central defender currently playing for the Czech team Chelsea. Kaderabek plays left wing for Prague's Sparta, Izvestia.ru reports.
"Our main task - to find a central striker and central defender," CSKA General Director Roman Babaev said, according to Izvestia.ru. "Its is painstaking work, which will depend on many factors: will find a suitable level of football in our team, match if our financial expectations will transfer with the requirements of [foreign team] counterparts."
Several other European teams are interested in Kalas; however, none of those competing teams participate in the Russian Premier League. Meanwhile, Kalas' current team, Chelsea, has announced that it does not intend on selling the player to Russia.
"Our coach Jose Mourinho does not talk to me," Kalas said, Izvestia.ru reports. "Already I can not wait for that moment when I leave Chelsea. I want to leave the team for the reason that I need to show their best qualities and progress. Very important for me to play, and in the current team the chances of that are very slim."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants