Rostelecom's iTV to host competition for funniest video
Participants can submit videos ranging from 10 seconds to 15 minutes to www.veideort.ru in order to be considered for the competition.
Interactive TV subscribers will choose the winners by evaluating the videos on a 10-point scale. The video with the highest score will be announced as the winner in May.
The first place winner will receive a GoPro camera, second place will receive a Fuji Instax camera and third place will receive an iPod shuffle.
The contest marks the first for Interactive TV, which is used by more than two million families throughout Russia. The program includes playback control and video rental features.
The service will soon provide a karaok" feature, which will allow customers to sing along with 2,000 popular songs. The service also offers parental controls in order to restrict programming for children.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants