Bank Koltso Urala self-service terminals receive foreign language upgrade
The bank plans to continuously update each of its service kiosks with up to five different language options throughout the rest of the year. For now, the company will roll out three standard language options in English, Chinese and Tajik, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"Any cardholder (including those who use cards issued by other banks) can use Bank Koltso Urala's self-service terminals," Bank Koltso Urala Retail Director Denis Belogurov said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "The money order option and foreign language settings for non-speakers of Russian will be the next step on the way to improvement."
Since the service kiosks were launched late last year, they have executed nearly 7,000 transactions. The majority of customer transactions made on the kiosks thus far have been posting payments to loans.
The kiosks also allow customers to transfer money between bank accounts and make payment to utility accounts including television and internet as well as pay student tuition fees, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants