Over 100,000 children expected to attend summer camps
Summer camps in Yekaterinburg are expecting 12,530 campers for day-stay camps and 23,570 campers who live within the city. Moreover, children's sanatoria is prepared to welcome 4,855 campers, and 56,260 campers are registered to participate in speciality camps, including health and travel programs, Ekburg.ru reports.
The government estimates that 5,000 teenagers will hold employment through one of the city's summer camps, and more than 12,000 people will be given temporary work in an area related to summer camping. Full-time seasonal camp staff should expect to be paid up to $120 per week.
Aside from recreational camps, Yekaterinburg-bound campers will can attend health-related camps, city-based camps and camps for orphans, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants