Business delegation from Belarus talks trade with Ural officials
During the visit, the group from Belarus spoke with Russian Minister of International and Foreign Economic Relations for the Sverdlovsk region Andrey Sobolev regarding import and export operations. Last year the total volume of export and imports between the Sverdlovsk region and Belarus totaled $500 million, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
Later in the meeting, the parties discussed the possibility of constructing a Mozyr Machine-Building Plant in the Urals, a potential supplier of agriculture machinery and forestry equipment for the region. The Belorussian businessmen stated a willingness to supply natural fabrics, including linen and yarn for sewing, in exchange for goods yielded by the potential Mozyr plant.
The Belarusian delegation also has plans to visit Sverdlovsk regional Governor Yevgeny Kuyvashev in Minsk, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants