CSKA declines Botafogo's bid to re-sign Vitinho for 2014
The team from Rio de Janeiro sought to sign the 20-year-old during their season to strengthen its attack during this year's Copa Libertadores championship, Shanghai Daily reports.
Vitinho first appeared with the Brazilian team for its 2013 season, joining CSKA Moscow last September.
Thus far, Vitinho has appeared eight times and scored one goal for CSKA Moscow; however, Slutsky has refused to release the player, saying he plans to use him more frequently in the Russian team's upcoming season, according to Shanghai Daily.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants