UrFU hosts Russian Start-up Tour discussion on technology entrepreneurship
The forum kicked off with presentations by organizers RVC, Rosmolodezh Rusnano and the Skolkovo Fund.
The event included three different tracks, which invited participants to learn for themselves about the world of innovation and start-ups.
UrFU submitted 13 projects on IT, industry and biotechnology to this portion of the event, eight of which were selected for pitching in front of the jury.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants