Uralvagonzavod's ChTZ opens six processing centers in Germany, Austria
The processing centers feature Heckert units, which allow for high-precision cuts to metal units used by tractor and automobile plants around the world, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"These are the most advanced metal-cutting units available at the moment," ChTZ's press service said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "This sort of equipment is used by the leading machine--building companies in the West and in Russia--companies that lead the way in technological and technical terms. For example, this machinery is used at BMW, Audi and Mercedes factories and at other European enterprises."
ChTZ's six new processing plants have produced a total of 29 burnishing and milling units to date. The company plans to upgrade all of its processing plants to the same standards as their German and Austrian counterparts by the end of 2015, replacing 820 pieces of machinery in the process.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants