Rostelecom announces results of IT security contest for teachers
Teachers from all regions of Russia were invited to participate in the competition. More than 800 original works were submitted, with the most active participation coming from the regions of Central, Southern, Siberian and Urals federal districts.
Submissions were accepted from September through December, after which they were evaluated by a council of education and information technology experts. Judges submitted evaluations remotely, via electronic voting.
Winners in the category of "Information Without Danger" were Irina Sultanov of Sibai in Bashkortostan; Camille Ramilevna Gimaletdinova of Buinsk in Tatarstan; and Elena Fofonova of Elban in the Amur district of Khabarovsk.
In the category of "Internet of the Future," the winners were Sergey Abramov of St. Petersburg and Irina Makarushina of the village Gorchuha in the Kostroma region's Macarius district.
Additionally, in the category of "On the Childish Adult," winners included Olga Perepelytsina of the Caucasus' Krasnodar region; Victor G. Sorokin of Bagan in Novosibirsk; Olga Loskutova of Moscow; and Olga Paramonov of Kamensk-Ural in the Sverdlovsk region.
The collected materials from the contest will be organized into a unique handbook to be used as a resource in secondary schools.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants