UrFU encourages undergrad applications for Oxford Russian scholarships
Students selected for a scholarship will received paid tuition for up to five undergraduate humanities courses at the Oxford Russia Fund. The courses will be held from March 17 to May 25.
The Oxford Fund--established in 2005 by a group of Oxford alumni seeking to support the development of Russian universities--is encouraging current UrFU students majoring in art, history, cultural studies, philosophy, political science, psychology, sociology, philosophy, economics, religion or linguistics to apply.
Students interested in the scholarship program may apply in person in room 233 at UrFU's school building No. 1 between noon and 4 p.m. on Monday and Thursday, and between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Tuesday and Friday.
Recipients of the Oxford Russian scholarship will receive a monthly stipend of $110. More details about applying for the scholarship program can be found at www.oxfordrussia.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants