Aeroexpress wins "Best Corporate Video" award from AKMR
More than 100 works across seven categories, including corporate film, informational and educational film, viral videos, corporate TV, corporate interactive website, video report, TV broadcast and RuTube broadcast,were submitted to the competition.
Aeroexpress was one of four works that were selected for the Grand Prix award.
The contest required submissions to explore the hallmarks and history of the company, as well as plans for the future and information on what it offers customers.
Last December, Aeroexpress won another prize at the First National Prize for aviation corporate videos with a film produced by WeAre73, a frequently used Aeroexpress partner.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants