Nomos, Otkritie Banks issue Chorus Finance bond series
The bond issue is meant to raise finance for construction of the trade entertainment center that will consist of TPU Salarevo.
Marketing registration for the bond series began on March 3, and the book was opened from March 6-7.
The first coupon had a benchmark rate of 13-14 percent when the order book was first opened, corresponding to a yield of between 13.42 percent and 14.45 percent per annum.
The issuer gave the first coupon bonds an interest rate of 13.00 per annum. The bond issue's proceeds will be used to finance Group Horus investment activities.
Group Horus has been working in commercial real estate development since 2005.
Nomos Bank is the sixth largest bank in Russia in terms of assets. It is the second largest of Russia's private universal banks.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants