Rostelecom keeps Sochi internet cafes open during Paralympic games
Currently, the broadcasting giant is operating internet cafes in the Paralympic Village, as well as the Main Media Centre, allowing accredited journalists and athletes free internet access during the games.
During the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi, Rostelecom estimates that it provided 10,000 individuals with free internet access. The average internet speed at one of Rostelecom's cafes is 140GB per second.
Moreover, Rostelecom is providing technical and communications infrastructures to 35 Olympic venues, including the medal ceremony venue and the OBS TV Tower.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants