UrFU recruiters head to Kazakhstan's capital of Astana
The team, comprised of officials and students from UrFU, met with students from 17 schools in order to collect questionnaires from 855 potential applicants on which UrFU institutions are most attractive to them.
The questionnaires revealed that the high school students were most interested in the size of grants, benefits, passing grades, new dormitories and rules for admission.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants