Yekaterinburg begins preparations for Innoprom 2014
Yekaterinburg will have a booth at the event. Made up of three pavilions, the "Capital of the Urals" booth will contain a total area of 182 square meters.
One of the three pavilions will hold forums, discussions and press conferences. The other two will be dedicated to negotiations and presentations.
Yekaterinburg had a centrally located stand at last year's Innoprom exhibition, at which discussions were held, agreements signed and major projects presented. The stand hosted 21 events attended by top Yekaterinburg officials and over 10,000 visitors. The popular stand was seen by every one in five visitors to the exhibition.
Innoprom 2014 will be devoted to exploring intelligent technologies, materials and solutions for the growth of efficiency and competitiveness in industry.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants