Yekaterinburg Zoo celebrates World Cat Day
The zoo's current roster of cats includes rare species such as the Amur leopard, the Amur tiger and the jaguar, as well as more exotic cats like the steppe cat, which is the ancestor of domestic cats. The zoo also features a pride of lions, bobcats, cougars and white tigers, according to Ekburg.ru.
Throughout the World Cat Day weekend, visitors were able to speak directly to experts and attend master classes on identifying the several types of wild cats found at the Yekaterinburg Zoo. Cat Day culminated in a two hour party on Sunday at the zoo's Ekzoterrarium.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants