Nomos Bank places BO-04 three-year exchange bonds
Initially placed on December 28, 2011, the bonds have a set interest rate for its first and second coupons of 9.3 percent annually. The first coupon's interest rate amounts to $1.28 per year and the second coupon's rate totals $1.30 annually.
The total coupon yield payable for the first and second issues is $12.88 million.
Interest income payments will be made on the first coupon on August 28, 2014, while the second coupon will be made payable on February 28, 2015.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants