CSKA Moscow defeated by Paris Saint-Germain
The game concluded with one point for CSKA and two points for Paris, despite Dmitri Efremov's 49th minute goal for Moskva.
Paris scored both its goal in the first half of the game, thanks largely to Michael Herve's aggressive offensive playing.
During the game, CSKA's Aleksandr Golovin was injured and replaced by Vadim Larionov.
Paris Saint-Germain will continue to the semi-finals of the UEFA Youth League with a match against Real Madrid later this month.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants