UrFU, FRII partner to support internet start-up projects
The project also helps promote innovation in culture, education, research and development in the field of information technology in the Urals region.
FRII will provide the university with access to information materials that will help develop internet start-ups. UrFU will help select companies in the region to be involved in the FRII development program.
The first project under the agreement was the creation of Preakselerator, a program that connects aspiring entrepreneurs with investors.
The partnership will host an event from March 28-30 that will give participants the chance to work out a business model for their project. They will also be able to test the hypotheses, prepare a presentation and get feedback from experts.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants