Yekaterinburg hosts Urals Wedding Exhibition
The event brought together more than 150 companies to exhibit the latest wedding trends, Ekburg.ru reports.
The first Urals Wedding Exhibition was held in the spring of 2012. According to organizers, about one-third of the companies involved this year participated in the exhibition for the first time.
This year's exhibition used a new "School Bride" format which offered master classes for newlyweds. The classes taught guests on how to create their own image before serving tables and how to choose the restaurant and decor of the car, according to Ekburg.ru.
The new format also included a contest among photographers, florists and confectioners. Additionally, one couple was chosen to win a romantic trip to Prague for a week.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants