Italy's Marche Polytechnic meets with UrFU to discuss collaborative partnership
During the meeting, both sides discussed a proposed student and faculty exchange program and other international education initiatives which could serve to elevate UrFU to its goal of being listed among the 100 leading global universities by 2020.
"Our school is ready to cooperate with the Ural Federal University, from students and teachers exchange to joint research projects," Marche Polytechnic Dean of Faculty and Economics Gianluca Gregori. "Our two universities have much in common. I am sure that the Ural Federal University [has] significant opportunities and great potential."
Later in the meeting, Gregori met with UrFU Provost for Economics Daniel Sandler to discuss ways to collaborate on international education programs in the field of economics.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants