Thousands attend Yekaterinburg's Pancake Day festival
The festival featured competitions, folk festivals, live music, dancing and other contests, Ekburg.ru reports.
Event organizers made an estimated 10,000 pancakes to meet the demand, which city officials said was due in part to the peculiarity of the vent.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants