Promens' 2014 catalog to feature illustrations from Swiss artist Natacha Veen
The company said Veen's fresh and challenging visual aesthetic will amplify the appeal of Promens' offering of airless packages, bottles, roll-ons, cosmetic jars, pill jars and closures.
When the illustrations are complete, Promens will present the new catalog to the European market. While all of Promens' products are designed within the standard European range, the company will also develop custom-configured packing for its clients.
Twenty-nine-year-old Veen, who is Brazilian in origin, is the founder of a textile line called "Let Me Fly," which includes graphic tees, stationary and other accessories.
Veen graduated from the École cantonale d'art de Lausanne-or ECAL, which is located in Renens, Switzerland-in 2008.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants