Heilongjiang University professor discusses Chinese, Russian economic relations
Song's lecture series, "Looking at China's Reform and New Opportunities for Russia," began on Tuesday and concluded on Wednesday.
The series began with a lecture on regional economics and economic security, followed by a session on China's new agenda and opportunities for Russian youths.
Song is a faculty member at Helundzyanskogo Technical University. Prior to his academic appointments, Song served as CEO of Harbin Television Bureau. He received his doctorate in management at China's Harbin Polytechnic University.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants